give kira air UB 5B back
also shrink the hurtbox on splash
making 623 series work better as AA would be nice too
IMO what we need is a useful backdash.
Back dash has very little usage out side of obscure situations.
I play Kamui so this is what I had in mind.
*Give her back 6A and 3a normals from AH2. They were normals Identical to their neutral counterparts but had extended range. I'll modify them to be cancel able from her 5a,2a, and into her E normals but not B or C.
Rework Koufu (623 a,b,c)
*Koufu active frames to be useful as reversals. (probably comparable to air versions of Koufu)
* Allow Koufu to be command/arcana command cancel able but loses Invincible and time freeze frames on activation.
*Either Change Wazabane to be j.236 or give each corresponding button a different property. (start up, damage, ect)
*start up frames in between Habaki A and B version. (Habaki A is 9, Habaki B is 12, so I'm thinking 10/11)
* Kodoma remains active upon release. How ever original rule still applies if Kodoma is interrupted during start up or Kamui is in hit/block stun.
*Executing Non Critical Heart ShiMatsuri is guarantee on activation, Like her critical heart version.
*Reduce damage on None Critical Heart ShiMatsuri.
*Reduce Critical Heart ShiMatsuri recovery.
This ins't character related but earth Arcana could be improve on number of things.
* subtract double jump.
* Banjyaku have Iwado damage reduction/Proration effect.
* Increase Proration on charge Banjyaku
* Canceling out of Iwado start up retains iwado's effects for first 20 frames of any cancel able move.
* Normal/super Jump cancel able during Iwado.
Revise Chireison Ikusabugyou
* Counter hits during Chireison Ikusabugyou are un burst able. ( similar to Kaichimon Counter hit effect)
* Increase Chireison Ikusabugyou EFC recharge rate. (recharge faster)
* Decrease Chireison Ikusabugyou Arcana burst recharge. (recharge slower)
Revise Kaname Ishi
* Change Kaname Ishi to be 214 E
* Kaname Ishi to cause hard knock down on Grounded targets.
* Change Kaichimon Sakkido to 236236 E
* Change Kaitenpu Mekkijin to 214214 E
Revise Ootsuchigami Ooharae Kotoba
* Allowing User to delay Ohtsuchi attack duing Ootsuchigami Ooharae Kotoba up to additional 18 frames.
* Ootsuchigami Ooharae Kotoba can be interrupted if user is in hit stun after activation.
* User can choose Ohtsuchi to appear from right or left side of the screen upon Ootsuchigami Ooharae Kotoba activation*
wow that was mouthful.